What is SCP - Students?
SCP - Students is a view within Family Zone’s School Community Platform that allows users to view and sort students that need to be managed within their school.
What can I see in SCP - Students?
You can see the following columns:
What do the columns mean?
- (alerts) - If a warning icon shows before the student name then there are alerts for devices associated with that student.
- Year Group - The current year group policy that is being applied to the student through SCP
- Parent Status - The current status of the student’s guardians Family Zone account.
- Student Status - If a student has a Student or External ID
- Parental Override - This column tells you if an override to school settings has applied on that day
How can I filter the Student List?
Please follow the instructions in our How To: Filter the Student List.
What categories can I use to filter the Student List?
Has a device
Has a Parental Override
What do the different Student Status’ mean?
- Not Enrolled - Student or External ID have not been supplied
- Enrolled - Student and/or External ID have been supplied
What do the different Parent Status’ mean?
- Unclaimed - Students who have been activated through the Student Automated Enrolment process that we've been unable to match to a user within your SCP
- Invited - the student’s guardian(s) have been sent and email inviting them to complete the set up of their Family Zone account however they have yet to complete this.
- Accepted - the student’s guardian have an active Family Zone account that is opted into School Community, however they don’t have an active service (Mobile Zone on a Laptop or Smart device or a Family Zone Box),
- Active - the student’s guardian have an active Family Zone account that is opted into School Community and they have an active service (Mobile Zone on a Laptop or Smart device or a Family Zone Box)
- Cancelled - the student’s guardians have either opted out of School Community or cancelled their Family Zone subscription, if you are concerned you should contact the guardians
Can I export the list?
Yes. Click the export button at the top of the screen to download an export of all student data.