What are red alerts?
The Mobile Zone app is constantly working in the background to keep your users safe. However users often like to push boundaries and try to break the rules, when they do, alerts will be sent so that you stay informed.
Alerts will only be sent for Mobile Zone devices.
How do I receive red alerts?
Once the Mobile Zone app detects that the app has been removed or tampered with, We will send an email to all Parents as well as creating a To do in your account.
If you want to stop receiving red alerts emails, log into your Account and going to Cyber Safety > Controls > Alerts
What behaviour creates red alerts?
The following actions will cause Mobile Zone to send an red alert
- Hazardous app found.
- Device not seen in 24 hours.
- Mobile Zone may have been tampered with
- Mobile Zone has detected unsafe settings
- Mobile Zone permissions have been violated (iOS)
- Mobile Zone permissions have been violated (Android)
- Mobile Zone VPN permission has not been granted
- Mobile Zone read device ID permission has not been granted
- Mobile Zone usage access permission has not been granted
- Mobile Zone battery manager permission has not been granted
- Mobile Zone notification permission has not been granted
- Mobile Zone location permission has not been granted (iOS)
- Mobile Zone location permission has not been granted (Android)
What are Red Flags?
Red flags provides a unique insight into the history of all Red Alert events within your Zone. Any concerning alerts that are raised will be recorded in the Red Flag history
More information on Red Flags can be found here.
How do I deal with regular behaviour like this?
Breakdowns in behaviour are an opportunity to communicate and engage. Check out our guide to dealing with misbehaviour.