If your Family Zone product doesn't perform correctly or is damaged in transit we promise to repair or replace it. Within the first 30 days of use if it is your preference we will provide you with a full refund and permit you to cancel related Services.
What to do if you experience a fault
- If you are having difficulty with your Family Zone Box please click Help in the Family Zone Web Account or Zone Manager App.
- If the problem persists or if you issue relates to damage in transit please log a fault.
- If any Product fails or does not work as advertised within 6 months of delivery or purchase we will replace them following troubleshooting with our Helpdesk staff.
- If any Product fails or does not work as advertised within 30 days of purchase then you may seek a full refund and cancellation of associated Family Zone Services following troubleshooting with our Helpdesk staff.
- We reserve the right to replace failed items with refurbished units of the same or better type.
- Products returned to us must be returned within a reasonable time, typically 14 days from our response to your service request.
- The cost of returning an item that is deemed faulty post troubleshooting via our Help Desk team will be borne by us. A prepaid courier satchel will be provided for the faulty unit upon delivery of the replacement product.
- We reserve the right to charge you the full value of replacement products where: On inspection, there was no fault with the returned unit; or Where it is reasonably obvious that the damage was caused by you; or Failed units that have been replaced are not returned within a 30 days.
- We will assess returned units within a reasonable time, typically 30 days.