Start a new topic

Costs explained

Can I please have costs of setting up the family zone package explained. I’ve just committed $99 up front, confusing after I’d read it was free for 6 months then $5.95p/m thereafter; and now told I need to purchase the home box for another $69. Lack of clarity and information up front is not instilling me with confidence in your integrity.

3 people have this question

Am I correct in deducing that the family zone box is included in the up front fee, and will be on its way?

Hi Julia,

You have purchased the Safe Family Bundle which comes with the Family Zone Box and a 6-month subscription.

After this first 6-months you will be moved to our monthly $5.95 plan.

Regards,

Terence C

Thank you Terence. It was confusing and alarming when directed to pay for the box again. I understand more clearly now. Warm regards Julia
I was told nothing about it when I payed $99 when also buying an iPad through the school locker. I did not receive anything with the iPad? It was supposed to cover us for 3 years but no one will help as to what we download or receive. Please help before I get my money back

I paid my subscription of $99 a week ago, but I have not had any email notification of when I can expect my box to arrive. Looking at the website I also cannot see any information that advises me that it is its way. All I can see is an option to buy another box, but this is confusing as the first email said I will be notified. When can I expect to get the box?

Hi Johnathan, I will message you privately shortly about this.

Login to post a comment