Could you please try uninstalling Mobile Zone and re-downloading it from https://familyzone.com/laptops
Hi Garreth, No, there is no Family Zone icon.
Worked for us. Thanks
Does the family zone icon appear in the menu bar, in the top right corner of the macbook? If so, are you able to click on it and login?
We haven't come across that issue before, can you try restarting the mac, trying the same process and let us know if you get the same white screen?
We came across the same issue. We followed the instructions given above, but it seems to open a window and freeze - we just get a white window/screen with no date or even ability to close it down. Any thoughts?
Thanks for letting us know, I have outlined how to circumvent this below.
1. Click on the Apple icon in the top left-hand corner.
2. Select System Preferences
3. Select Security & Privacy
4. Make sure you are in the tab General
5. Down the bottom of the page, you will have a message saying the Mobile Zone Installer was blocked.
6. Click on Open Anyway and the Mobile Zone installer will start and begin the process of install.