Start a new topic

Netflix

Can’t get Netflix to play via the Family Zone Box.

1 person has this problem

Hi April,

Apologies for the delayed response.

I've had a look at the logs for your devices and can only see Netflix being blocked while in Study, School or Sleep. Can you confirm that this is not working during play time and for which age group?

Regards,

Katie B

I have the same issue with Netflix not gaining access thru the family zone box. age groups are 9-12 & 13-15

Hi Kristie,

I have had a look into your account and I can see that quite a lot of Netflix activity has been both blocked and allowed, the blocks I see are seemingly lining up with your current age profile controls. The blocks I see for your daughters(9-12) are happening during school time(where if they are at school they will be most likely be blocked due to their filtering systems), or study time, which I can see has been blocked for that profile. For your older daughter, I cannot see any blocks happening. Although I can see that there are some guest devices that have tried to access Netflix, if a device is being blocked, can you please go to home.tools in a browser on the device and ensure it is assigned correctly to a user.

If you are still having issues after this, please give us a call on 1300 398 326 at a time that you have access to the Family Zone network and one of your children's devices having the issue and we will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Zac J

Family Zone

Hi Kristie,

I have noticed a few of your devices are being filtered by the Guest profile, which by default has Netflix blocked.

Could you please browse to home.tools and click 'assign this device' to make sure your devices are being filtered by the correct age profile.

If you are experiencing difficulties setting this up, feel free to give our support line a call on 1300 398 326 and we'll be happy to assist.

Kind Regards,

Terence C

Login to post a comment