Start a new topic

Child has deleted app

My son 12yrs old deleted app within one minute of discovering the family zone app. I had set it to go o sleep mode if he managed to do this. Sleep mode didn't turn on and he had downloaded the App Store app and new games in the next 3 minutes. Who can help me?

6 people have this question

Hi, we have the same issue. My daughter just goes into the setting and turns if the VPN. Is there a restriction that can prevent this? Adam

Hi Adam,

The VPN should turn back on automatically after being turned off. This sometimes takes a minute or two. Can you confirm that this is not turning back on and we can open a ticket for you.

Regards,

Katie B

HI Katie,

No, my child turns the VPN off and it doesn't come back on at all. It has been like this for a few months now

Cheers

Hi Adam,

I can see we have a ticket from early September but were unable to get a hold of you for troubleshooting. As this issue is still occurring, we would like to do a live troubleshooting session to investigate further. Can you use the Support section of Portal to pick a time and date when you will have the device and be available for us to troubleshoot with you?

Regards,

Katie B

Login to post a comment