Start a new topic
Solved

Apps not working or available despite being allowed or enabled

I have enabled or allowed access to a number of apps on my daughter's mobile via the Zone Manager app, however, they are appearing as either disabled or access is denied. I have checked the restrictions settings (iPhone) and checked the app access settings and restrictions multiple times within the Zone Manager app and everything appears to be as it should. Any help to fix this issue will be much appreciated.

Hi Paul,

Can you tell me the name of those apps that you are having issues with so we can investigate further?

Regards,

Kelvin

Hi Kevin, It was actually just the camera that was disabled, and any app that was associated with the camera. According to my daughter the camera and associated apps are now working. It just seemed to fix itself. Thanks!

Hi Paul,

That's good to hear. Let us know if you have other queries.

Regards,

Kelvin

Does Age Rating limit access to games? eg. Is a minimum Age Rating necessary for M-rated games?

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, we cannot control what apps appear in the app store and on steam etc.

Regards,

Tiara

I am having problems with my teens ipads and laptops.  I have set them to allow them to access their Steam games and chat and Discord during Play, but it is blocking it all the time.  

I have them set currently at Senior 16-17, but still will not permit them to use social media platforms that are set to be allowed.

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for addition. I believe we dealt with this issue with you in a ticket but if there are any further issues, please let us know.

Regards,

Katie B

Login to post a comment