Start a new topic

Limiting time

I understand that we can allocate times of day when access can granted, however is there any way of limiting the time that they can spend during each of these periods.

i.e. Can I set the 'game access' on weekends to all day but is there any way limit my kids to 3 hrs per day within that period... or do I have to specify which three hours they can have access.

It would be great to be able to 'right click' and add a limit/timer within these blocks of time- then have it revert/default back to study mode once they've used up all their 'game' time. I would love to give my child the responsibility to track/ monitor/ budget for their own usage.

21 people like this idea

Same here, this should be one of the priority feature of a program like this. Am a bit disappointed.

Hi,

Firstly I would like to apologise in the lack of reply over the last few time a post was made. Secondly, I would like to give a definitive answer on this subject and let you know that we do not intend to add this feature to our software as it has been tested in the past and it was found to easily circumvented to be realistically applicable. An instance of this is turning back the clock on the device to allow themselves more time to be on the internet and many companies such Apple & Samsung will not give us the level of control over their devices we need in order to mitigate such actions. Until the companies that build the phones and program the software will give us more direct access to their devices, features like this simply aren't possible at the moment.

Kind regards,

Zac Jones

Family Zone

Login to post a comment