Start a new topic

Limiting time

I understand that we can allocate times of day when access can granted, however is there any way of limiting the time that they can spend during each of these periods.

i.e. Can I set the 'game access' on weekends to all day but is there any way limit my kids to 3 hrs per day within that period... or do I have to specify which three hours they can have access.

It would be great to be able to 'right click' and add a limit/timer within these blocks of time- then have it revert/default back to study mode once they've used up all their 'game' time. I would love to give my child the responsibility to track/ monitor/ budget for their own usage.

6 people like this idea

This is one of the reasons why I want family zone.

1 person likes this

Hi Julien,

Thank you for contacting us. At this time there is not an option to do this, but it is something that we are working on. A fair few parents have asked us about this and we should see it be released down the line, however, I do not have an ETA for when this will be available, but it is on the way!

Warm Regards,

Tiara

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for getting in touch with us, I have replied to Julien and I think that my answer above will cover this.

Warm Regards,

Tiara

agree some sort of time allowance function would be really useful - 3hrs on a saturday and it cuts off.

1 person likes this

Hi Jonathan,

We have included the timer feature in our development roadmap due to high demand. Unfortunately I still do not have an ETA yet at this stage, but keep an eye on our forum for future updates.

Regards,

Kelvin

Login to post a comment