Start a new topic
Solved

Calendar displays the whole year a rest time

Hi My son is 12, and I've selected the 9-12 profile.

When I check the calendar, it displays all the days for the whole year as a rest day.

The guide indicates:

Default Calendar Settings

Recommended calendar settings will be chosen for each child based on their age profile. 

For a school-aged user, Monday to Friday will be set to School day.

For a non-school-aged user, the entire week will be set to Rest day.

How do I set the default calendar setting?

It was working with the default setting in Dec 2017 when i purchased FZ.

I manually changed Jan 2018 to play day for Jan 2018.

Hi Katherine,

I have checked your calendar and I am seeing school days from Monday to Friday, and rest days on weekends.

You can edit the routine by clicking on the child's profile, clicking routine. This routine will apply to every school day in the calendar (Monday-Friday) without you having to do this by going through the calendar individually.

If this is not the issue, please let us know.

Regards,

David B

Hi Anastasia,

I believe this is is being dealt with in a ticket with out Tech Support Team.

Regards,

Katie B

I've set routines in my kid's calendars according to their routines and am noticing that they change or don't exist anymore which means I have to go back and re enter. When I set a day to a school day it doesn't change and just stays blank.

Please help.

Thanks

Thanks for fixing it.

Hi Michael

I have had a quick look at your account, and it certainly looks like something is wrong with the calendar. I will go through and fix that up for you.

Regards

Hugh

I have the exact same problem as above.  I assume there is no user accessible fix, as such can you please perform the same fix for me?

Hi Lucie,

I have checked your profile and the two under 21 accounts have school days entered as well as rest days. Can I ask which account this is for, is it P, D, W or S?

Regards,

Katie B

I have this same problem.  I have manually adjusted the next couple of months, but I would like the default calendar to show school days without me having to put them all in.

Login to post a comment