Start a new topic

ANZ Go Money App

Hi all When my son's iPod is connected to the VPN, he can't access the ANZ Go Money app. I would like for him to be able to access it, what controls do I need to amend? Thanks!

1 person has this question

Hi Kerry.

Try performing a borrow a request on your daughter's phone and assign the device to yourself by:

Opening the Mobile Zone App

Tap: User circle (your daughter's name)

Select: User to borrow to (yourself)

Input: Pin for user

Submit

Check whether the App store is unblocked. If the App store works, end the borrow request by reassigning the device to your daughter.

If the problem is still not fixed, please request a callback here and one of our customer support representatives will call you at the scheduled time to go through troubleshooting.

Regards,

Kelvin

The App Store is completely greyed out.

Hi Kerry,

I have checked your account and confirmed that the in-app purchases option is already allowed under the restrictions setting.

Are you able to see the App store at all or does it come up with an error message when you tap on the App store icon?

Regards,

Kelvin

Hi I am wanting to add this app to my daughters phone. The app store is blocked.

Hi Alana,

Domains categorised under Financial Services (i.e banks and financial institutions) are blocked by default for the age group (9-12). I have changed the restriction on your son's profile and he should now be able to access the ANZ app at any time except during Sleep routine.

For your information, you can control which website categories to block/or unblock by logging in to Family Zone web account then search under Cyber Safety>Controls>Categories.

Regards,

Kelvin

Login to post a comment