Start a new topic

No access in play time

Hi My son was trying to use his iPad yesterday within the play time schedule but had no access. I did a quick change to play time, and it all stared working even though it was already play time. Any idea what might be happening here? Thanks Tim

My son cannot access internet - google or any school work sites either- it keeps saying proxy server has blocked it. I have checked the settings. He needs this access. He has wifi 3 bars. Help!!!

Hi Tim,

To do more in-depth troubleshooting, it would be best to do this in real time over the phone.

Could you please schedule a call back through our contact us page?

Roze

I have insta allowed. He also plays clash of clans and that was down as well. After changing to play time all was well again.

Hi Tim,

The only thing I can see blocked is Facebook and Instagram, which is correct as per the settings you have set for a Childrens profile.

If its a connectivity issue, this would be different. Were the pages timing out and not loading?

Roze

Hi Rose Thanks for your speedy reply. Yes, that’s what’s happening. The user is Ethan and he’s using an iPad with the mobile zone app. It would have happened around 5:15pm yesterday. Thanks!

Hi Tim,

Just to clarify;
The user was already in Play time, you did a quick change to Play time, and the service was working as normal? This is very abnormal and something we will need to look into further.

Could you please specify for what user this was, what device and at what time this happened?

Roze

Login to post a comment