Start a new topic

Junior profile and internet access issue

Have assign the Junior profile to my child but they are unable to use the internet, message says Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding. When The Adult profile is assigned the access is ok.

Hi Renee,

Could you please provide a few more details to help us understand the root cause of the issue you are experiencing?

- Is the device connecting through the Family Zone App or Family Zone Box?
- What type of device is it?
- Are other devices assigned to the same child experiencing the same problem?

- Could you please name a couple of sites you have tried to access unsuccessfully? 

Once we have a bit more insight into the situation, we should be able to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

My childs iPad won't allow him to access the internet. It keeps coming up with the message 'safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found'. It is frustrating. I have checked and it was in sleep mode so I changed it to study and it still won't work.

I need a solution asap or I will need to delete the whole app.

Hi Tracey,

From a glance, the device doesn't appear to have all the permissions granted. Please firstly allow the permissions so the App can work correctly.

Could you please let us know what site they are trying to access when this error appeared? Have you tried to browse to other websites and get the same message?

Login to post a comment