Start a new topic

sleep mode

I've just installed this and my kids are only allowed on their devices from Friday after school till Sunday evening during term time. They aren't allowed on at night on the weekend and I restrict times as well during the weekend. How can I set it to sleep so no online access at these times??? I'm a bit confused on how to set up the routine part of it??

Thanks Fiona

1 Comment

Hi Fiona,

Generally speaking, School days run Mon-Fri and Relax days are Sat-Sun. Logging into the Family Zone account, under each child you will find their Calendar section where you can change the day types. Each day type has its own set Routine, which you can find next to Calendars. You can edit the existing routine within here by clicking the spanner next to the day type and choosing what hours you would like covered.

There are four access periods: School, Study, Play and Sleep. To understand what is allowed or blocked during these access times, go to Cyber Safety and then Controls. The categories and social networks area is what filters the website or apps from being blocked or allowed during these times.

Hope this helps.

Login to post a comment