Start a new topic

Delete account/service

Hello, I am just wondering how to delete my subscription to family zone as my fam isn't using it and we do not want it anymore.

3 people have this problem

Hi Silva,

Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you!

Log into your Family Zone account and in the top right hand corner there is 'subscriptions'. Under this page you will find 'Cancel my subscription'.

If you'd like to offer your feedback, we'd love to hear from you on support@familyzone.com.

Roze

I have cancelled my subscription and removed all kids devices from this service but it has left my daughters iPod in a condition where I can not delete any apps. When I hold my finger down on the icons they shake but the cross used for deleting the app doesn't appear. How do I rectify this?

Hi Jane,

This is an unusual issue that we haven't come across before. Are you please able to give us a call on 1300 398 326? Otherwise, you can schedule a callback through our Contact Us.

Roze

Hi , our family have decided to discontinue use with the service. I have deleted my subscription (we were only on the 30 day trial) but on my daughters phone it still says vpn next to the wifi symbol. Can you please tell me what this means as it wasn't there previously and how to remove it. Thank you.

Hi Caroline,

If the mobile zone application is removed from their phone, you can do the following - 

For iOS devices

1. Open your iPhone or iPad's Settings. . ...
  2. Scroll down and tap General. It's a gray icon with a white gear inside.
  3. Tap VPN. It's near the bottom of the menu.
  4. Tap the “i” in a circle. It's next to the name of the VPN.
  5. Slide the “Connect On Demand” switch to Off. . ...
  6. Tap the back button. ...
  7. Slide the “Status” switch to Off.

For Android

1. Select Settings from the home screen.
  2. Select More under Wireless and networks.
  3. Select VPN and toggle off the active connection.

It could be a case that there is another different VPN application installed on the phone

Login to post a comment