Start a new topic

Delete account/service

Hello, I am just wondering how to delete my subscription to family zone as my fam isn't using it and we do not want it anymore.

3 people have this problem

Hi Silva,

Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you!

Log into your Family Zone account and in the top right hand corner there is 'subscriptions'. Under this page you will find 'Cancel my subscription'.

If you'd like to offer your feedback, we'd love to hear from you on support@familyzone.com.

Roze

I have cancelled my subscription and removed all kids devices from this service but it has left my daughters iPod in a condition where I can not delete any apps. When I hold my finger down on the icons they shake but the cross used for deleting the app doesn't appear. How do I rectify this?

Hi Jane,

This is an unusual issue that we haven't come across before. Are you please able to give us a call on 1300 398 326? Otherwise, you can schedule a callback through our Contact Us.

Roze

Hi , our family have decided to discontinue use with the service. I have deleted my subscription (we were only on the 30 day trial) but on my daughters phone it still says vpn next to the wifi symbol. Can you please tell me what this means as it wasn't there previously and how to remove it. Thank you.

If I cancel the subscription does the box still work as i have to ethernet cables still plugged and will just leave them there and continue using the internet through the box as I have disabled all the plans in the box anyway so its basically just a passthrough device anyway. 

Thanks 

Hi Kenneth,

Without an active subscription the box will not filter any content but it will still work as a WiFi access point so you should be fine to leave everything set up the way it is.

Regards,

Terence C

Login to post a comment