Start a new topic

Mode not accurately reflecting time

Hi I have set my son's phone up but it is not working properly. It is 8.45am on a Sunday and his phone should be in play mode but it is saying sleep. Why is this happening? Thanks Leith

5 people have this problem

Hi Nicole,

Can I ask is this for T or A's iPad and how long after 7pm were they able to access YouTube?

Regards,

Katie B

Hi Katie. It was A’s iPad. I realised about 30 minutes later YouTube was still running. However now the wifi box is installed it seems to be working smoothly. Our son’s iPhone is a different story as he is constantly violating it despite showing me the app is installed and settings are correct etc. ironically when he does show me and then I check through the portal it’s all fine. He’s definitely working around it to have unrestricted settings as the sleep mode consequence doesn’t work either. I am yet to get his iPhone onto the wifi box. Maybe that will help? Cheers Nicole

Hi Nicole,

That might fix it, but if it doesn't can you please raise a support ticket with our team and we can look into the issue in more detail.

Regards,

Katie B

We had these issues to. Turned out my son’s account was on Perth time and mine was on Sydney time.

Hi Kirsti,

I can see that C and D are in Perth time and the others on your account are all Sydney. If you need to change this, please go to Portal > My Zone > My Family > Select the user in question and click on the time Zone to change it. The time zone for each user is set by the location the browser detects they are in at the time of setup.

Regards,

Katie B

CSR

Login to post a comment