Start a new topic

Device Location

Surely we should be able to locate each device via GPS?

10 people like this idea

Hi Shaun,

Locating a device using GPS is not a feature we have implemented at this point in time. However, it is a feature we might already be looking at adding in the future.

Kind regards,

Roze K

1 person likes this
Given the wide usage of Family Zones, an option for notifications when a child device connects/disconnects to a zone. This would provide a level of confirmation that they are in a vicinity. Outside of this, a "get location" from a Parent App rather than logging into the web portal.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the suggestion. As wireless connects and disconnects quite often, adding a notification would run the risk of notifying parents too frequently. We have however put your idea forward to our developers to assess how we could make it work.

Our developers are currently working on a few location features, so watch this space.

Hi there.  Would love to know the location of my 14 year old on family zone as well.  We are using FIND YOUR IPHONE and that helps us locate him in our hour of need.

Hi Renae,

We have already had a few enquiries about Find my iPhone. Find My iPhone should work in all access periods except for Sleep. We can allow it while in Sleep as well, however this would require to unblock certain categories.

If you'd like to allow it in Sleep, please schedule a callback and we can guide you through the process.

Login to post a comment